- Why back to London again ?
- For a few doors, and windows, and chairs and rooms and streets. Hanging around. Friends.
- Will try and catch you.
- Thanks, John.
- Same address ?
- What is this ? Never noticed it.
- Him. It's Alb'e...
- Alba ?
- No, not Alba. Albert.
- Everything is different here.
- Or it's different elsewhere.
- You know when boys get older...
- The toys get bigger...
- Why can't he smile with his brand new toy ?
- Maybe he forgot.
- Why do you like number one ?
- Because I'm not afraid of second times.
- How many times have you seen this performance ?
- As much as possible...
- Why ?
- Why do you enjoy fireworks ?
- Because everybody looks up.
La vie en rose.
- Meet me downstairs at 5.33 PM.
- Why 33 ?
- It's smarter than 5.30.
- Why do you love this city so much ?
- because it's insane.
- Why do you always come back here ?
- Just checking that nobody dares sitting here.
- Why do I know that you don't reveal secrets ?
- Because a secret shared with more than one person is not a secret anymore.
- Why are you leaving ?
- I don't know...